Did you know that there are a number of Supportive Academic Services for students at Putnam Avenue Upper School? Below is a list of services provided to students in school and in the community.
In School Supportive Services
- Math Intervention that targets students in a small group setting to help build math skills and concepts. This service is offered by Ms. Carhart.
- Reading Intervention that targets students in a small group setting to help build reading skills and concepts. This service is offered by Ms. Baker and Ms. Quest-Neubert.
- Academic Counseling with our Guidance Counselor, Ms. Walker.
- Before and After School Support with Putnam Avenue Upper School Teachers.
- Contact the Grade Level Team leaders for schedules and additional information.
- Aletheia Church volunteers in various academic classrooms.
- East End House provides after school homework help and support. Cambridge School Volunteers provide 1:1 tutoring services for students before and
- Teachers can make referrals to this service through Ms. Jemeison.
Community Services for Academic Support
Click here to read additional services offered to Upper School students in the Cambridge Community.